English Language School Groups
A group is a minimum of 10 pax + I leader, all attending at the same pre-arranged time
Group tours must be requested in advance by contacting [email protected] or by telephone 353+ 1+ 285 8366 stating the numbers and nationalities of your group.
Emailed confirmation will be sent as soon as possible. Only on receipt of this written confirmation can a booking be deemed to be confirmed.
All groups must have an adequate number of suitably qualified leaders with their group throughout the entire duration of the tour. These leaders will be responsible for the behaviour of their students at Dalkey Castle.
The Management reserves the right at all times, to refuse entry or to request removal from its premises any person who, in the opinion of the Reception Supervisor or his or her deputy:
- Is behaving in a manner, which is likely to affect the enjoyment of other
- Is behaving in such a way as to cause danger or distress to themselves or
members of staff including guides, actors and other visitors.
In the event of a person causing damage or breakage the Language School must meet any costs & expenses incurred as a result of such damage.
Smoking and use of e-cigarettes are strictly prohibited within all parts of the facility, including outdoors.
No food or beverages may be consumed on the premises with the exception of bottled water.
Videoing of the performance is not allowed.
EFL Rate €9.95 (2022) €10.50 (2023)
The rate quoted is net of commission. The rates quoted are fully inclusive of all taxes.
Group Admissions must be paid in one transaction on behalf of the entire group.
The rate includes the following:
Guided Living History Experience at Dalkey Castle (one hour approx.) incl
demonstration by actor(s)
Rates are applicable for EFL markets only and are not applicable for sale to the
domestic Irish market
Rates are quoted exclusively for the Language School on its own distribution system and are non-transferrable. Breeches to this will lead to termination of the agreement.
All amendments to numbers and cancellations of bookings, must be notified in writing by email to [email protected] and by telephone 353+1+285 8366 and received by Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre within the notice period below. The Language School must be able to supply proof of same. Dalkey Castle will make every effort to reschedule bookings with advance notice.
Unless otherwise advised by the management of Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre:
- A group constitutes 10 or more people for tours.
- Final group numbers must be confirmed 7 days prior to arrival.
- Payment is based on this number.
- Cancellations for all pre-bookings received after this period of 7 days will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations for all pre-bookings received after 72 hours and ‘no shows’ will be subject to full payment as per the numbers pre-booked.
- For the month of July: a 50% booking deposit, based on the total value of the booking is due immediately on confirmation of the reservation in order to secure the tour slot.
- Balance of the payment (50%) is payable 7 days prior to the group’s arrival and must be cleared in the bank, based on final numbers quoted. This payment is non-refundable.
- A booking fee of 25% applies to first time group bookings, which will be off set against the eventual booking.
- Dalkey Castle does not accept Dublin Pass Cards for group bookings.
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre reserves the right to request full prepayment at the time of confirmation of the booking.
CLOSE OUT DATES:
Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre is closed every Tuesday, during Festivals and at Christmas.
Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre is closed for bookings from Dec 23rd 2022
Re-opening on January 9th, 2023.